Torklift D3105 Camper Rear Tie Down Bracket Dodge
Torklift Camper Rear Tie Down Brackets lead industry in strength, quality, advanced design and installation. TorkLift tie downs mount to four independent tie-down points on the frame (with no belly or crossbar). The tie downs work much like your receiver hitch allowing the tie down inserts to be quickly be removed when not in use. When the inserts are removed, the remaining brackets are virtually undetectable.
Each Torklift tie-down bracket is specially designed for each make and model of truck to fit tightly against the frame so as not to compromise ground clearance. By going away from the universal 'one-size-fits-all' approach, Torklift has eliminated problems with correct fit for each particular application. Installation is a breeze.Feature:
- Fits: 1997-04 Dodge Dakota Bed Length(s): 6'
- Torklift's Lifetime Tie Down Guarantee
- Truck Frame Guarantee
- Eliminates bed and bumper damage
- Improves camper handling and stability
- Does not impact ground clearance
- Kit Includes: One pair of tie down brackets (passenger and driver side), One pair of bracket inserts, Two Quick links and Bolt kit and installation instructions
- Installation Notes: Requires factory installed receiver w/open crosstube and No drilling required
Please Note: To confirm if product will fit your current application, please reference Torklifts application guide found in the product resources tab or contact us using the link at the top of this page.