Torklift C3202 Camper Rear Tie Down Bracket Chevy-GMC
Torklift Camper Rear Tie Down Brackets lead industry in strength, quality, advanced design and installation. TorkLift tie downs mount to four independent tie-down points on the frame (with no belly or crossbar). The tie downs work much like your receiver hitch allowing the tie down inserts to be quickly be removed when not in use. When the inserts are removed, the remaining brackets are virtually undetectable.
The Torklift front tie down brackets are adjustable, allowing them to fit on applications where running boards extend past the cab of the truck. Some truck applications are only available with adjustable mounts. See the application description below for details.Feature:
- Fits: 1995-98 Chevy/GMC 1500 / 2500 Bed Length(s): 8', 1995-98 Chevy/GMC 1500 / 2500 Bed Length(s): 6.5' and 1995-00 Chevy/GMC 3500 Bed Length(s): 8'
- Torklift's Lifetime Tie Down Guarantee
- Truck Frame Guarantee
- Eliminates bed and bumper damage
- Improves camper handling and stability
- Does not impact ground clearance
- Kit Includes: One pair of tie down brackets (passenger and driver side), One pair of bracket inserts, Two Quicklinks and Bolt kit and installation instructions
- Installation Notes: Requires factory installed receiver w/open crosstube, No drilling required
Please Note: To confirm if product will fit your current application, please reference Torklifts application guide found in the product resources tab or contact us using the link at the top of this page.