12 Volt DCR50 (Refrigerator) or DCF50 (Freezer). Select one under Choose Your Options
Energy Efficient Refrigeration
- Battery-powered refrigerator or freezer, 12/24V
- Gross Capacity: 1.8 cu. ft./50 liters
- Product Dimensions (W x D x H): 26.5 x 23 x 30.5 inches / 67.3 x 58.4 x 77.5 cm
- Shipping Dimensions (W x D x H): 27.5 x 24.5 x 36.5 inches / 70 x 76 x 92.7 cm
- Shipping Weight: 200 lb. / 34 kg.
- Units per 20' container: 54
- Units per 40' container: 114
Save on costs with the new SunDanzer® 50 liter DC refrigerator or freezer. This new 50 liter ultra efficienct unit has exceptionally low energy consumption requiring smaller, less expensive power systems and low operating expense.
High quality construction provides excellent reliability and long life. Super-insulated cabinets feature 11cm of polyurethane insulation with powdered-coated galvanized steel exterior and aluminum interior. A zero maintenance, brushless, thermostatically controlled DC compressor operates on 12 or 24 VDC. This chest-style refrigerator or freezer is easy to clean using the drain hole at the bottom of the unit.
With thick insulation and a refrigeration system optimized for solar, this new SunDanzer unit will provide outstand- ing economical and reliable operation.
Low energy consumption is the key that allows SunDan- zer refrigerators and freezers to be cost effectively pow- ered from solar, wind, fuel cells or batteries. This technol- ogy allows refrigeration in remote locations were it was previously unavailable or prohibitively expensive.
SunDanzer DCR50-DCF50 another winner from SunDanzer, a leading manufacturer of 12 Volt Refrigerators We are your one stop shop for 12 volt coolers, warmers, refrigerators and freezers.
- Refrigerators run on a single 45W module in most climates!
- 12 or 24 VDC with low voltage disconnect for battery protection
- Environmentally friendly CFC-free refrig- erant (R-134a)
- Rugged scratch resistant galvanized steel exterior
- Easy to clean aluminum interior
- Automatic control with adjustable thermo-stat