Magnaflow Performance Exhaust 14159 Race Series Stainless Steel Muffler
Race Series Stainless Steel Muffler
Race Series Stainless Steel Muffler; 6 in. Round Body; 3 in. Inlet/Outlet; Center/Center; 3 in. Core; 6 in. Body Length; 12 in. Overall Length; Polished;
- Body Finish: Polished
- Body Height: 6.000 in.
- Body Length: 6.000 in.
- Body Material: Stainless Steel
- Body Shape: Round
- Body Width: 6.000 in.
- Core Size: 3.000 in.
- Finish: Polished
- Inlet Connection Type: Pipe
- Inlet Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Inlet Outside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Inlet Position: Front
- Inlet Quantity: 1
- Inlet Type: Center
- Main Piping Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Material: Stainless
- Muffler Body Diameter: 6.000 in. x 6.000 in.
- Muffler Configuration: Center/Center
- Muffler Count: 1
- Muffler Overall Length: 12.000 in.
- Muffler Type: Straight-Through
- Outlet Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Outlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Outlet Position: Rear
- Outlet Quantity: 1
- Outlet Type: Center
- Overall Length: 12.000 in.
- Removable Core: No
- Shape: Round
- Subtitles: Center/Center
- Tip Quantity: 0
- Type: Straight-Through
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Straight Through Universal Fit Design
- Designed For High Tech Street or Race Imports
- Designed For The Ultimate In High Performance
- An Aggressive Race Car Sound
- Mirror Finish Stainless Steel with Tip
- Improved Performance
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects
MagnaFlow's specialty race mufflers feature stainless steel bodies, muffler caps and perforated cores, with our straight through, Wide Open Performance design; our mufflers give you that true MagnaFlow performance. In addition, now that racetracks are enforcing stricter decibel level restrictions, MagnaFlow is giving the consumer another option when it comes to choosing a race part to stay within those guidelines.
MagnaFlow Performance Exhaust got its start as a natural extension of Car Sound Exhaust Systems, Inc., our parent company, that specializes in superior catalytic converter technology. Car Sound Exhaust Systems, Inc. has spent 25 years earning a reputation as a market leader around the world. Today, we at Car Sound/MagnaFlow are extremely proud of this and stake our 25 years of experience and reputation on each and every one of our products. Each new product we develop is personally evaluated by me and tested by our team of designers and engineers, then field tested to ensure that these products meet our stringent quality and performance standards. On May 18, 2000 Car Sound/MagnaFlow Performance Exhaust was awarded the ISO-9001 certificate. ISO-9001 is an international quality standard created by the International Organization for Standardization to define quality management and manufacturing systems. It has 20 specific design, material, and process requirements that help MagnaFlow/Car Sound ensure customer satisfaction with our products and services. ISO-9001 certified companies are re-audited every six months to ensure that quality standards are maintained. Together, we stand united in our passion to deliver the best performing, most durable and capable exhaust components in the world. As we go forward, you'll slowly start to witness a change as we segue fully into the MagnaFlow Performance Exhaust brand identity, a name that has achieved global recognition. This change will simply help people from both sides of our business understand that high quality and high performance is part of our mantra and...it's in our name.