Gibson Performance 5658 Cat-Back Dual Extreme Exhaust
Exhaust System Kit
Cat-Back Dual Extreme Exhaust
Cat-Back Dual Extreme Exhaust; Aluminized; 3in./2.25in. Tubing; 4x9x18in. Oval Body; 3in. Center In/2.25 in. Dual Outlet; 4 in. Slash-Cut Tip; Exit Behind Each Rear Tire;
- Exhaust Type: Dual
- Exit Position: Dual Split Rear Behind Rear Tires
- Exit Style: Turn Out
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Material: Aluminized
- Muffler Body Length: 18.000 in.
- Muffler Type: Chambered
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.250 in.
- System Type: Cat Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Tip Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Tip Logo: None
- Tubing Diameter: 3.000 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Aluminized Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Superflow CFT Muffler
- Baffled/Chambered Muffler; No Internal Packing
- Minimal Interior Drone - Aggressive Sound
- Polished Stainless Slash-Cut Clamp On Tips
- Incl. All Hardware/Factory Style Hangers
- Hassle Free Bolt-On Installation
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
For the extremist who wants to take their truck to the next level, this dual bolt-on Cat back system is for you. This system exists behind the rear tires at an aggressive angle with a powerful exhaust tone. You will gain bold street looks with powerful dyno tuned and tested street performance gains. You can expect to experience gains on average of 15-20 horsepower. Gibson muffler provides a mean performance sound and complemented with polished Stainless Tips. Easy bolt-on installation. No welding required. Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty. If you want Extreme, this system is it.
Gibson Exhaust is a leading manufacturer in aftermarket performance exhaust systems for your Truck, SUV ,American Muscle Car or Off road vehicle. Every exhaust system is designed for hassle free, bolt on installation with professional looking results. Gibson's exhaust systems are engineered & dyno-tested to decrease backpressure, and produce more torque, with increased horsepower and better fuel economy. Proudly Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.