Gibson Performance 18808 Cat-Back Dual Split Exhaust System Fits FJ Cruiser
Exhaust System Kit
Cat-Back Dual Split Exhaust System
Cat-Back Dual Split Exhaust System; Aluminized; 2.5in. Tubing; 4x9x18in. Oval Body; 2. in. Center In/Offset Out; 3.5 in. Polished Round Slash-Cut Tip; Exit Straight Out Back;
- Exhaust Type: Cat-Back
- Exit Position: Dual Out Rear
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Material: Aluminized
- Muffler Body Length: 18.000 in.
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tip Diameter: 3.500 in.
- Tip Logo: None
- Tubing Diameter: 2.500 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Aluminized Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Superflow Muffler
- Baffled/Chambered Muffler; No Internal Packing
- Minimal Interior Drone - Aggressive Sound
- Polished Stainless Steel Slash-Cut Tips
- Hassle Free Easy Bolt-On Installation
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
For the enthusiast who wants an awesome look and aggressive throaty sound this Dual Rear Cat back exhaust is for you. Gibson Exhaust Systems decrease backpressure and produce more torque and increased horsepower. Hassle Free bolt- on installation. No welding required. Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty. Available in Aluminized steel or Stainless . Backed by a lifetime limited warranty.
Gibson Exhaust is a leading manufacturer in aftermarket performance exhaust systems for your Truck, SUV ,American Muscle Car or Off road vehicle. Every exhaust system is designed for hassle free, bolt on installation with professional looking results. Gibson's exhaust systems are engineered & dyno-tested to decrease backpressure, and produce more torque, with increased horsepower and better fuel economy. Proudly Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.