Coleman Mach15 15K BTU Non-Ducted White Air Conditioner - Roof&Ceiling Units
48204-066 Coleman Mach 15K White RV Air Conditioner (48204-066) with 9430D715 Non Ducted Ceiling Assembly
Want to take cooling power to the max?
The Coleman-Mach 15 is the world's most powerful RV air conditioner with the highest cooling output you can buy, and has an airflow so strong, it's a sure bet for ducted systems. The Mach 15 is equipped with a 1/3 HP fan motor, the largest used in an RV air conditioner, delivering cool air at 325 CFM. It features the same streamlined shape that enhances the style and operational efficiency of all the Coleman-Mach line of RV air conditioners. (mfg# 48204-666)
- Motor is mounted directly to the bulkhead to prevent distortion of the angle of the blower wheel and to ensure a free turning action. This fixes the motor's position in relation to the blower.
- At 1/3 HP, the fan motor in the Mach 15 is the largest in the industry. It features a sealed shaft to protect against damage from the elements.
- Large evaporator and condenser coils with raised lance fins enhance the system's ability to dissipate heat.
- Engineered for easier starting under high temperature and humidity conditions.
- Optional 5600 BTU Heater Assembly can be added to provide a source of warm air.
- Plastic drain pan eliminates corrosion.
- Corrosion-resistant, stainless steel truss head screws secure the shroud.