The Audiovox Voyager AOS701 is a full featured back-up camera system with a wide screen 7" color LCD monitor. Operates automatically in reverse gear, with a manual override for viewing towed vehicle and rear traffic while driving. The rear camera's six infrared LED illuminators give you rear night vision without visible light. One of the most popular rear observation systems sold in North America.
Monitor includes three camera (A-B-C) inputs, speaker and volume controls, backlit user controls, power on-stand by, auto dimmer, snap-on sun-visor, and on screen display of menu features.
Waterproof color camera has built-in microphone, IR LED illuminators, 150 degree viewing angle, ultra-low light reading CCD imager, and electronic iris for adjusting to extreme dark or bright lighting.
Complete with stainless steel mounting hardware, 75' cable with locking waterproof connections, steel mounting pedestal with angle adjustment.
- Backlit controls
- Integrated audio speaker
- Three camera (A/V) inputs
- Manual (push-button) or automatic (trigger) source selection
- Turn-signal (pulsed DC) compatible trigger inputs (AV2, AV3)
- Auto power on (standby)
- Day and Night brightness modes
- On Screen Display (OSD) for AV source, picture adjustment and volume level)
- Non-volatile memory for picture and volume adjustment settings
- Removable sun-visor included
- Dimension: 7-3/4"W x 5-1/8"H x 1/2" D
- NTSC and PAL video signal compatible
- 150 degree wide angle lens
- High-resolution One Third" CCD color sensor
- Waterproof design (IPX7)
- Normal mirror image switch
- IR LED low light enhancement (0 Lux with IR LED on)
- Electronic Iris
- Compact lightweight aluminum die cast body
- Color: White, also available in black finish(special order)
- 12 Volt DC power system
- Dimensions: 2-5/7"W x 1-5/7"H x 4/7"D
JENSEN AOS701 - another winner from JENSEN, a leading manufacturer of Digital Wireless Observation While in a strenuous environment, it is important to have a system that will fit your unique specifications.