The AOS562 Rear View System is the industry's ideal safety solution to aid drivers in backing up and changing lanes. Strategically sized to fit in RVs that have limited dash room, the AOS562 has an unobtrusive LCD screen and can be mounted in various cockpit locations.
With two camera inputs and a built-in speaker, the Voyager AOS562 Back-Up System comes with a rear view camera and can be paired with any Voyager side body observation camera.
The monitor features easy-to-use front controls and an injection molded plastic housing for durability and weather resistance. The waterproof camera features a 150 degree viewing angle, white epoxy color finish, and built-in infrared illumination to help with viewing of nearby objects in the dark.
Specifically designed, built, and tested to withstand extreme road conditions such as vibrations, electrostatic discharge, humidity, and temperature changes, the Voyager AOS562 Observation System not only stands up to road conditions, but delivers high quality images to help eliminate those dangerous blind spots surrounding a vehicle and keeps your drivers safe while out on the road.
- High performance 5.6" TFT LCD panel
- Built-in speaker
- Front controls (Power on/off, brightness +/-, Volume +/-, camera selection)
- Monitor can be set to view only when the camera is triggered (reverse gear trigger for back up camera or turn signal trigger for an optional side camera), or monitor can be set for full time viewing of a selected camera)
- Camera #1 or Camera #2 inputs are power triggered
- Injection molded plastic housing
- Compatible with all Voyager NTSC cameras
- Requires separate pedestal mount, included in this kit
- Monitor Dimensions: 5-7/8"W x 5-1/4"H x 1-1/4"D
- Commercial grade waterproof camera with 150 degree viewing angle
- White epoxy finish
- Built-in microphone
- Infrared LED bulbs offer enhanced low-light performance
- Image orientation selector switch is preset for rear view, can be changed to front view
- Locking waterproof cable connector for durability and long life
- Non-corrosive white epoxy painted mounting bracket and stainless steel hardware included
- 0.5 Lux rated CCD imager sees clearly in dim light
- Dimensions: 2-11/16"W x 1-5/8" H x 1-1/2"D
- 75 foot cable with locking waterproof connectors
- Panavise 4" steel pedestal mount has adjustable angle AMPS head plate compatible with all Voyager LCD monitors
JENSEN AOS562 – another winner from JENSEN, a leading manufacturer of Digital Wireless Observation While in a strenuous environment, it is important to have a system that will fit your unique specifications.